Seventh Annual Valve Cover Race
The rules and specs are as follows:
- Small block Chevy valve covers only (no ZR1 cam or any other cam covers)
- Gravity race – no propulsion of any kind!
- Maximum weight: 8 lbs. (Official scales at race site prevail!)
- Maximum width: 10.5 inches (outer tire edge to outer tire edge)
- Maximum tire diameter: 4 inches
- Maximum number of tires per vehicle: 4
- Tires shall NOT exceed beyond the length of the actual valve cover
- Weights must be fixed – no moving parts except wheel rotation: no liquid-filled weights
- No cheating!!
All entries welcome! Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
If you have any questions, call our Car Show Representative, Rose Aucoin: (985) 960-0602 // email@example.com